100 Word Challenge Week #8

I have been rehearsing for an entire year for this gigantic race that is opening tomorrow.  Next day there were burning flame torch everywhere also this marathon is celebrated over a hundred years. 
Boom! The starting signal went off, I ran as fastest I could, by the time I opened my eyes I was swimming threw the competitors. As the goes by I could feel my face go white as a ghost. Other flashing  runners passed me like a blast. Then I realized I was the last one who pasted the finish line. I determined to get in the first place next time.

Comments

  1. Hello Wngod,
    The prompt words are well spread out in your writing. You have used descriptive vocabulary e.g. 'gigantic' and 'swimming through competitors', which makes your writing interesting to read. You would benefit from word processing your story in a 'Word' document first, then copying and pasting it into your blog. 'Word' will help you realize where you have made spelling and grammar mistakes. Congratulations on completing the 100 Word Challenge Week #8.
    Sincerely,
    Mrs. Van

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts