100 word challenge week #12


I was enjoying my splendid sandwich when I realized that the batteries for my remote controller were gone. I assumed that my energetic and naughty dog Bobby ate them. I hurried to Bobby in a worry. When I got there Bobby’s face was pale white and he was afflicted. I picked him up even though he was quite heavy and I dashed to a hospital near our house. I told the doctor that it was an emergency but the doctor said Bobby was only a little bit injured and he just need to take some medicine. I sat down in a relief and ate my sandwich.

Comments

  1. Remember to use the prompt words as they are and not to change them.
    Try not to repeat words like "I" in your writing and don't use it to start most of your sentences.
    I like how you tried to use descriptive language in your writing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts