100 word challenge week #7

I was horrified by the sound of my closet opening and closing by a creature. I silently tiptoed into my mom's room and told her. The next morning I began thinking about the appearance. If a stranger crack open the door I would call the police. I decided not to sleep and play with my I pad for the whole night. I transported my baseball bat from the garage for self defence. That night, as the door slammed I knew someone came in to my shadowy room. I hold my bat nervously almost defensively, then I realized that it was my sister sleep walking.

Comments

  1. Hello Wngod,
    What a suspenseful story you have written! You have used some descriptive vocabulary e.g. "horrified", "shadowy", and "defensively". I'm wondering about the beginning of your story, what creature did you think you saw? Try to write all in one verb tense e.g. "cracked" and "held". Well done on completing Week #7 of the 100 Word Challenge.
    Sincerely,
    Mrs. Van

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts