100 word challenge week #13


The weather was warm when my dad and I arrived at the zoo. It was our first time visiting and we were excited. An hour later, there was an announcement telling us to escape the zoo as fast as possible because of fire and some animals escaped. My dad and I dashed towards the exit until the tiger was blocking our way. My dad and immediately picked me up and bolted the other way. The tiger didn’t chase us instead it ran away. We plunged in to our car and drove away. I was too petrified to think of what just happened.

Comments

  1. I like how you added a problem in your story to make it interesting. I like how you added how the character was feeling about the events that had just occurred at the end. Next time, use the prompt as it was given.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts