100 word challenge week #11


I was sauntering in a sketchy and shadowy wood.  By the time I entered grassland, I could see a monument that was not there before.  The plaque stated: “ The statue was built in 1805 to honour the most corrupted man in the world. This man spent his life deceiving other people. However, this man suddenly died because of unknown disease . . .” When I finished reading the plaque, I could sense a cold breath behind me. I realized that the statue had just shifted. I felt the shadiness surrounding me.

Comments

  1. Hello Wngod,
    You have used some interesting vocabulary e.g. 'sauntering' and 'shadowy', which helps paint a picture in your reader's mind. Today's lesson was on starting each sentence in your write with a different word; you have started three sentences with "I". Why is that? I'm also wondering why anyone would create a statue to honour a bad person; this simply does not happen, and is not believable. Keep on writing and improving.
    Sincerely,
    Mrs. Van

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts